All membership cancellation requests are subject to a membership cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of one month of said membership. For example, a 3-month membership billing at $185/mo., cancelled after only 2 months, will have a cancellation fee of $185 + tax. To request cancellation of your membership, scroll to the bottom of the website and click on the Membership Cancellation link, complete and submit the form. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership contract. Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the date you submit your cancellation request via the Membership Cancellation form. Any membership invoices or membership renewal payments that fall within this 30-day period will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
Membership Admin Fee
All new memberships are subject to a $25 membership admin fee. This fee directly covers the administrative cost of setting up the membership. It is non-refundable and non-discountable.
Making Up Missed Classes & Roaming Memberships
For members with 2- and 3-times-per-week memberships, any missed classes can be made up within the calendar month. No missed classes may be carried over to the next month.
NEW MEMBERSHIP HOLD POLICY
Free membership hold requests are limited to once per year, for 30 (minimum), 60, or 90 (maximum) days. Additional holds will be billed at 50% of the monthly membership fee.
Membership hold requests MUST be received two business days before the date of your next monthly membership payment. If a membership hold request is not received within two business days before your payment, your hold request will only be processed after the upcoming monthly membership payment has been processed. There will be NO REFUNDS on processed invoices when membership hold requests are NOT received at least two business days before the invoice date.
For membership holds related to an injury, a doctor’s note will be required to place memberships on system hold. A system hold carries a $5/month charge
The doctor’s note must state:
- 1) The nature of the injury
- 2) What treatment should be undertaken
- 3) Expected time for return to gradual training
Any membership hold request without a doctor’s note containing the requested information will be denied.
For all membership hold requests please click here
Pregnancy / Sabbatical
Should you become pregnant, but wish to continue your membership with us following the birth of your child, you may place your membership on system hold. A $5/month system hold charge applies. Alternatively, you may cancel your membership according to your membership contract cancellation policy.
Extra classes on 2x- and 3x-per week and memberships on hold
If you would like to take extra classes beyond those in your membership, you may do so by paying the $20 drop-in fee.
There are NO REFUNDS for any paid bills except in the event of an administrative error. There are no retro-active refunds.
Methods of Payments and Payment Details
Payment is due at the beginning of each month. We take Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and personal cheques. Automated payments are processed on your credit card on the same day each month as outlined in your contract. All memberships paid by cheque are to be paid with post-dated cheques. The $25 annual membership admin fee is to be included with the first month’s payment. All purchases are subject to GST and QST totalling 14.975% tax on the listed prices. All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
All non-sufficient funds (NSF) cheques are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
You, the client, are aware that there are risks associated with participating in fitness activities and exercise. Your participation is completely voluntary, and you freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all risks, possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage, or loss to yourself or any other person as a result of your participation in fitness activities.
You and your heirs, next of kin, administrators, and assigns agree:
- (a) to waive all claims, known or unknown, that you have or may have in the future against Centre PhysXtreme Inc., including their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, business operators, independent contractors, and site property owners or lessees (the “organization”)
- (b) that Centre PhysXtreme Inc. is not liable or responsible for any damage to, loss, or theft of your property;
- (c) to release and forever discharge Centre PhysXtreme Inc. from all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from your participation in fitness activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake in error of judgment of Centre PhysXtreme Inc.; and
- (d) to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify Centre PhysXtreme Inc. from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, cost demands, including court costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with your participation in fitness activities.
Please consult your physician prior to starting an exercise or fitness program, and prior to using the facility.
- 1. As a condition of this contract, I acknowledge that reasonable changes to the “Guidelines,” class times and location may be subject to change.
- 2. I acknowledge that:
- – All membership fees outlined in this contract must be paid in full, regardless of my usage.
- – There is no refund in whole or in part for membership used already.
- – Classes will expire and must be used up by the date referred to in this contract.
- – There will be no holds and no extension outside of what has previously been mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- – Classes or packages cannot be sold or transferred to another party.
- 3. I acknowledge that I am responsible for the cost of replacement or the cost of repairs for any damage that I may do to the “Centre PhysXtreme Inc.” premises, accidentally or otherwise.
- 4. I fully acknowledge that Centre PhysXtreme Inc. and/or the officers, directors, employees, instructors or agents shall not be liable for any injury sustained or received by myself during the classes offered, my use of the change room facilities or any area unsupervised, even as a result of negligence. I also fully acknowledge that Centre PhysXtreme Inc. and/or the officers, directors, employees, instructors, or agents shall not be liable for any claim arising directly and/or indirectly out of injury to, or death of any persons as a result of their practicing, instructing, advising, demonstrating or participating in any movement, physical training, sport or athletic activity, even as a result of negligence. I further acknowledge that belongings left by me on the Centre PhysXtreme Inc. premises remain solely at my own risk and I hereby release Centre PhysXtreme Inc., the officers, directors, agents, or employees from any liability of any kind for any of my belongings which may be lost, stolen, misplaced, or damaged.
Centre PhysXtreme Inc. will never sell, trade, rent, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organization.
Information about our Organization and Web Site
Organization Name: Centre PhysXtreme Inc.
Business Address: 30 Rue Ducharme, Gatineau, QC, J8Y 3P6, Canada
Telephone: 888.6.GET.FIT (888.643.8348)
Automatic Collection of Information
Web beacons, cookies, and other tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personal information about you. If you voluntarily submit personal information through registering an account or sending e-mails, these automatic tracking technologies can be used to provide further information about your use of the websites and/or interactive e-mails to improve their usefulness to you.
We do not automatically log personal data, nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Photographs & Videos
We routinely take photos and videos of our classes and members for technique analysis and for marketing purposes. By participating in any of our classes, you accept that there may be photos and or videos of you taken before, during, and after your training whilst you remain on the premises of Centre PhysXtreme Inc. All said photos and videos remain the sole property of Centre PhysXtreme Inc., and may be used for marketing purposes including being posted to social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
All posting of photos and videos of our members is to show what can be achieved by regular people when they are determined to improve themselves. As such, the goal is to motivate others. It is never to embarrass the person in the photo or video.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Centre PhysXtreme Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, forms on this web site, or other direct contact from you. You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. We may collect your personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information) only when you elect to submit it to us. We may also collect health information about you that you provide by responding to our questions in writing or verbally.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, and to communicate with you on an ongoing basis via email, phone, and/or direct mail. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and facilitate ongoing communication.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of future contact from us at any time. You can have your name removed from our mailing list at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or by clicking opt-out on any one of our email newsletters. To change or modify the account information we have on file for you, please speak to us directly or log into your account and manually make any adjustments that are required.
Third Party Links